Steep roof insulating system puren SilentPro
The roof insulation system is particularly suitable for increased noise insulation requirements associated with slim roof structures
puren® Silent Pro steep roof element is made of high-performance PUR/PIR rigid foam insulating material (polyurethane) with a pure aluminum outer layer on both sides (50 µm). Topside is laminated with additional diffusion-open, high-tech roof-deck foil with extra-wide overlaps with self-adhesive seams for cold or hot welding. Bottom side is additionally laminated with 40 mm of rock fiber insulation TCG (WLS) 040.
- Application type DAD, Building material class B2
- Full-surface insulation TCG (WLS) 023 with no thermal bridging for installation atop rafters
- Highest insulation performance at low material thickness
- All-around tongue+groove joint
- Top side laminated with monolithic, diffusion-open high-tech roof-deck foil (sd = 0.4 m), for cold and hot welding
- Double-sided bonding around butt joints via "adhesive-on-adhesive system"
- Extra wide overlapping with 4 cm reserve for cold and hot welding
- Executed as water-proof roof-deck class 1 in combination with puren cap flashing above the cross lathing and welded overlaps
- Noise insulation value RW,R = 40 dB in construction
- Ecological product with Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
Outer dimensions wide 2400 x 1020 mm
Fitting dimensions wide 2380 x 1000 mm
80+40 - 180+40 mm
You have more questions ?
Please contact here your Regional Sales Manager.
- Leistungserklaerungen Bau Juli 2013 de en fr web 02.pdfDeclaratons of Performance July 2013