The reliable roof insulating system with the top performance TCG (WLS) 023 for the easy and safe installation of a water-resistant roof-deck class 1 (ZVDH) on slightly inclined roofs.
puren® PUR Unterdach (roof-deck) is made of high-performance PUR/PIR rigid foam insulating material (polyurethane) with pure aluminum outer layer (50 µm) on both sides. In addition, the roof insulating system is topside equipped with a new diffusion-open high-tech
roof-deck foil with extra-wide overlaps with self-adhesive seams for cold or hot welding.
- Application type DAD, building material class B2
- Full-surface insulation TCG (WLS) 023 with no thermal bridging for installation atop rafters
- Available also as diffusion-open version in TCG (WLS) 026/027
- Highest insulation performance at low material thickness
- All-around tongue+groove joint
- Top side laminated with monolithic, diffusion-open high-tech roof-deck foil (sd = 0.4 m), for cold and hot welding
- Double-sided bonding around butt joints via "adhesive-on-adhesive system"
- Extra wide overlapping with 4 cm reserve for cold and hot welding
- Executed as water-proof roof-deck class 1 in combination with puren cap flashing above the cross lathing and welded overlaps
- Cross lathing may be integrated without risking to include moisture
- Ecological product with Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
Outer dimensions wide 2400 x 1020 mm
Fitting dimensions wide 2380 x 1000 mm
80 - 180 mm
You have more questions ?
Please contact here your Regional Sales Manager.
- Leistungserklaerungen Bau Juli 2013 de en fr web 02.pdfDeclaratons of Performance July 2013