Steep roof insulating system puren Perfect
The roof insulating system with its top performance of TCG (WLS) 023 for highest thermal protection for full-surface installation directly onto rafters or the paneling
puren® Perfect is made of high-performance PU rigid foam insulating material (polyurethane) with pure aluminum outer layer (50 µm) on both sides. In addition, the roof insulating system is topside equipped with a diffusion-open roof-deck foil with self-adhesive seams.
- Application type DAD
- Building material class B2
- Full-surface insulation TCG (WLS) 023 with no thermal bridging for installation onto rafters or paneling
- Highest insulation performance at low material thickness
- All-around tongue+groove joint
- Topside laminated with diffusion-open roof-deck foil (sd = 10 m), self-adhesive seams ("adhesive-on-adhesive system")
- Executed as roof-deck foil protected against splitting of seams and perforation (add. measure class 3) in combination with the puren nail sealing tape
- Printed grid serving as cutting aid
- Available also without roof-deck foil to be used either way up with low cut-off waste
- Ecological product with Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
Outer dimensions wide 2400 x 1020 mm
Fitting dimensions wide 2380 x 1000 mm
Thicknesses: 80 - 180 mm
You have more questions ?
Please contact here your Regional Sales Manager.
- Leistungserklaerungen Bau Juli 2013 de en fr web 02.pdfDeclaratons of Performance July 2013