puren FD-L insulating elements are particularly suitable for flat roofs with slim roof structures.
puren FD-L insulating elements TCG (WLS) 023/024
made of high-performance PUR/PIR (polyurethane) rigid foam insulating material, DIN EN 13165, TCG (WLS) 023/024, application type PUR 023 DAA dh or DEO dh, PUR 024 DAA dh or DEO dh, with pure aluminum outer layer on both sides.
- Low superstructure because of high thermal insulation (TCG (WLS) 023/024)
- To be installed using solvent-free puren roof adhesive
- B2 class building material acc. to DIN 4102
- Does not smolder, melt or drop off while burning
- sd-value > 1500 m (vapor-tight)
- Improved thermal reflection due to metallic outer layer
- High compression strength, compressive stress at 10 % compressive deformation acc. to DIN EN 826: > 100 kPa / > 150 kPa **
- Water-repellent and resistant to chemicals
- Insulation element can be used from both sides for economical installation with low cut-off waste
- Water absorption acc. to DIN EN 12087: approx. 3 % by volume
- Good resistance to ageing
- Low weight
- THR600 ≤ 7,5 MJ (1200x2400 mm) (with a thickness of 80 mm)
You have more questions ?
Please contact here your Regional Sales Manager.
** Higher compressive strength > 150 kPA upon request.
- Leistungserklaerungen Bau Juli 2013 de en fr web 02.pdfDeclaratons of Performance July 2013